At this time, our mezzanine gallery is closed.
How to Apply for an Exhibition
Your proposal should include:
1. Three or more digital images representing a recent body of work or a specific project. Digital images are best in jpeg format no larger than 1000 x 400 pixels at 72 dpi. Images should be numbered 1 to 3 and titled.
2. A digital copy of your artist's statement or other written description of your work.
3. A physical description of the proposed exhibition, including the number of works, the space required and any unusual installation requirements.
4. A short biography, or if desired, a resume or curriculum vitae, in digital text.
5. Additional support material such as reviews and catalogues, if available
6. Your contact information including mailing address, e-mail address, phone number,
Submissions may be e-mailed, mailed or delivered.
Classic Theatre Cobalt
Attn: Mezzanine Gallery Curator
30 Silver Street
PO BOX 29
Cobalt ON P0J 1C0